Friday, August 8, 2008

Photography

One thing I love to do is photography. I haven't been able to get to it much this summer but I really love doing it. I would love to travel around and just take pictures as a living. But that would require me selling the pics to someone and that takes a salesman...which I am not. I'm not great at selling my work. Even the freelance stuff that I do is hard for me to gauge. I can say I will do something for a certain amount per hour but then sometimes I end up undervaluing my work. Then sometimes I feel like I'm overvaluing it. I dunno. Aaaaanyway, here is a shot I took in Puerto Rico. It's an HDR image which means I took 3 differently exposed pics and combined the exposures into one image to get a High Dynamic Range image. I might post some of my pics on here too...since I do actually take pictures more than I draw. But, fear not! There are more drawings coming soon.

No comments: