Friday, July 18, 2008

Exciting News!

So, I have some really great news! Jenny Cote, the author of the book I illustrated just returned from a symposium where she networked with all kinds of media companies. She's been in talks with Walden Media and some other companies as well. The book is set to go into production in 3 weeks and a new animation studio with former Disney animators at its helm wants to produce the movie for The Ark, the Reed & the Fire Cloud! This is huge! The book isn't even out and the movie is already set to be produced! INSANE I tell ye! I'm not sure what this all means for me but it's pretty exciting...especially since Jenny told me they got really excited about this project once they saw my cover art for the book! I will keep you updated on this progression.

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Dude that's awesome! How exciting. Ok so when you get big and all you can't forget about your friends k. You still have to hang out with us.